PhD Research Student Development Programme - Upcoming events

Thursday 25 February 2010

Managing your Research Career - useful videos

On the University Affairs website (a Canadian site) there is a set of videos in which Jo Van Every, a PhD in sociology from the University of Essex and former program officer with the Standard Research Grants program at SSHRC, gives tips on prioritizing research tasks, planning a long-term program of research, developing a publication strategy, building a support network for research, and carving out time to do research in a busy, multi-focused position.

2 comments:

  1. My friend suggested me to visit your blog. Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.

    Resume Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite surprised by this entry; thanks so much for sharing this one with others! I've got a big pile of academic essays to be accomplished with... Wish me luck!:)

    ReplyDelete