PhD Research Student Development Programme - Upcoming events

Friday 9 January 2009

Welcome to the Queen Mary PhD blog!

I've set up this blog in the hope that it will be a good way of letting people know about upcoming courses and events, and also a place where I can draw your attention to useful/interesting articles and information relevant to PhD researchers. I might even write a few things myself, if the mood takes me! I would also be very interested to include any contributions from Queen Mary PhD students, so if you find anything you think should be on here, or would like to write a post about any part of your research experience please let me know.

My intention is to update the blog at least once a week, and hopefully whenever I find new stuff to put on it. I'm new to the whole blogging thing though, so please bear with me if it's a bit patchy to start with! Any comments, feedback, advice will be gratefully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment